domenica 19 dicembre 2010

Cheap nail art

Hi!

This is just a quick post about what I did this morning  ∼after only 3 hours of sleep ohoh  ∼

First of all, here you are the material I used:

Barbie glitter set∼pink&silver glitters plus pink big stars&hearts 5.60€
Essence small silver stars & purple hearts 4,40 €
a toothpick



It has been ages that I wanted to try some nail art *-*, so yesterday I bought the two boxes in the middle, and this morning when I walked my friend to the station I found that amazing Barbie glitter set!! It catched my eye with all those glitters <3
Actually to have it I had to buy the magazine (U.U''), the wonderful "Barbie world"! And to be honest, I've found in it a few original ideas to make happy colored biscuits ( I'll post pictures^^) and some bricolage to create nice house/clothes decorations ^^

But, back to the central topic, here you are what I came out with:


Basically I apllied one coat of transparent polish, then, I quickly applied the various decorations with the toothpick, and finally covered them with other coats of the same polish. Actually I'm a bit afraid my nails are too fragile (I'm afraid of putting on jeans for instance...), but I guess I just need to get the habit!


I applied pink glitters on the top of a few fingers ∼hope you can see it.

I have to say I really appreciate "noisy" nails, and for noisy I mean not ordinary, not in "order", like...messy, coloured, and that was what I wanted to achieve, and I must say, I'm really satisfied with the result ^^

The next time I'd love to buy a few swarovsky crystals *-*

And what about you?
Do you like experimenting with your nails? Do you do your own nails or do you prefer going to a professional nail artist? What are you favourite kind of nail art desings?



Changing topic, talking about my life, I still have two days of lessons (of only Italian Literature), then I'll be on "holiday", which means I'll be on a "hard time of study", getting ready for my exams...my first university exams! AH!
The first is Italian Literature, which, as everyone older says, is very hard, with a huge program (but I must admit, very interesting!), then I have English linguistics (which is Functional Grammar...but don't ask me to explain better XD not yet at least...) and then Italian linguistics.
Languages exams are only at the end of the year  ∼ :**, along with their literatures (in my case, Japanese&American lit.) and history.

Up to now I'm so satisfied with my choice! I love my university, my classes, my mates and most of all, Japanese *-* Kanji, grammar, vocabulary...everything^^

Are there any of you who study japanese? Are you interested in languages?

Next update will be with my birthday pictures  ∼romantic rock/mode-ish



またね


!

4 commenti:

  1. Oh my gosh, Barbie nail set!! How fun!! I tend to do glitter more than decals because I'm always rushed but I'd like some decals/deco like this to play around with!!

    Good luck on your exams!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Yessa *-* I can perfectly see your point...but I'm having too much fun with it!! I think once you start with decals then you will never stop!

    But -I have to say- the day after the big Barbie heart I applied in one nail got lost ç.ç uuuh!! Because it was sticked only in the central part, as it is not flexible at all, so it was pretty unstable, uuuh U.U''

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you very much for following my blog although I haven't written much yet...^^;;)
    I'm gonna follow yours, too~^___-

    Your nails are adorable!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I've thought about writing in english too so I can practice it and more people can read it... ^^

    Anyway, I LOVE what you did with your nails!!! Really!!! I also like doing fun and colourful nail arts! Maybe I'll copy you someday *laralara nervous singing*

    I studied japanese many years ago, but I had to stop because I needed to start working u_u I wish I'll re-start learning in the future!

    I think I'm writing a very long comment xD
    I'll follow you ^^

    RispondiElimina