sabato 8 gennaio 2011

Nails, make up, shopping


! ∼
∼こんにちは
 げんきですか
I'm so sorry I didn't post before, but I was incredibly busy with my exams U.U
Yesterday I did my Italian literature one, and today I have plenty of time for posting, !
ヤイ

First of all, I will show you how to create this kind of look (again inspired by a post at graphic-noise blog - you could find the exact link in my first post ^^).



Here you are the material I used:


Protect and cover you nails with a first coat of transparent polish

Let it dry and then apply the mat blue polish

Before applying the darker blue in a sort of "curve", I put on sellotepe around my nails, to avoid my skin to get dirty^^

Then apply the shimmer dark blue doing a curve

Finally apply a top coat (I used a shimmery one) to make your nails lasting longer, and you're done!

Hope you liked it!
__________

And now I'd like to show you my daily make up, used to go to universtity etc.

It's quite simple, but it really illuminates and enlarges your eyes!



I apply a pearly pink eyeshadow as a base, then put brown eyeshadow only in the crease of my eye, blending well.
I use liquid eyeliner in the top, and pencil eyeliner in the bottom (only in the middle), and finally I apply Naturalites top false lashes, and Colossal mascara by maybelline (so good *-*).

Well I was wondering if I should buy some japanese make up, like Canmake, but isn't it a bit expensive??
The product, and shipping...<.< I'm not very sure... What about the quality?

______

A bit of shopping!


Alien by Thierry Mugler eau de parfum --LOOOVE IT! (about 40€, 30ml)
h&m ring and bracelet: each one 3€ (on sale)
new yorker watch: 9,95€
new yorker military shirt: 19.95€ (I'll use it as a jaket, like Kana Hoshino does often *-*)

____

Well, for now that's all, but in the next few days I'll make a post about my favourite ever model, the always fashionable and beautiful Kana Hoshino, from Popsister mag <3

And I'm leaving you with a question: what kind of lenses do you think Aya is wearing?
I love how she looks, and I'd like to recreate her make up *-*


I think they could be the neo cosmo dali brown:


Suggestions?^^

!
ありがとうございます

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento