sabato 11 dicembre 2010

Viviちゃんです。

こんにちは

My name is Vivi, nice to meet you *-*
I'm 18 ys old, almost 19 in a couple of days, and I live in a nice town in Italy. Every morning I take the train to get to my university, and I'm out almost all day long but I really don't care as soon as I'm doing what I really like: studying Japanese!!
やい
 Well, obviously I have to study many more subjects, but they are quite interesting after all ^^

What I want to do with my japanese skills in the future?
Probably I'd try to get hired by w*c store in  とうきょうhoho^^
Unfortunately I haven't seen many gaijin gyaru as shop staff BUT, hope never dies =P

I'm particularly obsessed with fashion, I read - or better saying watch pictures of- a lot of Japanese magazines, in particular PopSister and Mix used. I totally love the style they propose, they're such an inspiration to me **
My favourite models are Aya&Ami (it was love at a first sight with them <3), Kana Hoshino and Shizuka Takeda. About my style...well I suppose I could define it as

Incoherent.

I envy so much those gals with a clear fashion style, but unfortunately I'm not in that group :( I change my mind so often, one moment I'm like "Oh my god, this is my style!", and I turn out as the most enthusiastic girl on the planet, but then, the moment later "Woow, that is my style!", and I just get confused U.U
After several identity crisis I realized that, gosh, I don't need a label! I can be the girl I want to be every second, I could be mode-ish, gipsy, casual, whatever.

So, my blog will be something like that, I suppose. A mess. A mess of styles, of things, but I hope you could enjoy it, and I hope to have fun while writing it!

But now some pictures じゃじゃ

For this first casual look I was inspired by this pic:

*from December issue of PopSister*



comfortable, cute and simple ^^ 
 In Italy isn't very cold actually, but somewhere else I think a good idea could be match this outfit with legwarmers and a fur vest.

extra sized striped top: Yesstyle.com 8,90€
pink trainers: superga (cuter than converse in my opinion) 25€
heart long necklace: h&m old collection
kuma hairband: childhood treasure!
And now the makeup:


Geo Angel Brown I<3u! I was wearing extra long cheap top lashes (found in Camden town), bronze eye shadow, eyeliner and a short line of eye pencil that really gives more depth to your eyes! 
ありがとうEgg!
For the lips I used a pink lipstick and I followed Yui Kanno's advice of putting lip gloss only in the middle^^

*****

And now another look inspired by Shizuka Takeda modeling for Galstar (yes, I do found inspiration even from on-line stores):


Love love love! And that's what I came out with:


Vintage sweater (mmh...I don't know the correct word in English for this ;.;)
Sarrouel pants: Tally Welly 15 €

Ethnic earrings&ring: both from h&m
my beloved wedge boots: Tally Welly 30€

And finally my new nails! To make them I was inspired by this post in Nicola's blog! If you don't know it yet check it, it's amazing *-*



both polishes -dark lilac&white- where form KIKO, 3,90 € each

 

And now this post has to end.

ばいばい =3

2 commenti:

  1. hey there! :D

    I'm sorry for replying to your comment so late,
    but I just saw it some moments ago ^^;
    I am always really happy to receive comments like yours and thank you so much for linking my blog in your entry here!
    I will like back to your post too! :D
    You did a lovely job on your nails! I am in love with the lilac color!

    Also, those sarrouel pants are great! Looking so comfy!<3

    RispondiElimina